MiSight® 1 Day Contact Lenses
MYOPIA – A GROWING CONCERN
Myopia is more commonly referred to as nearsightedness, or the inability to see objects clearly at a distance. Myopia is on the rise – in its frequency and its severity.
The reason for its escalation has been linked to two factors:
- Genetics – Kids with one or two myopic parents are more likely to be myopic.
- Lifestyle – Spending more time on activities like reading or using handheld devices instead of spending time outdoors increases the likelihood of becoming myopic.
More than just vision correction, myopia management with MiSight® 1 day contact lenses can help keep your child’s future brilliant.
- Corrects distance vision immediately
- Can slow myopia progression during
their growing years
- Offers a comfortable wearing experience
- Allows you to avoid the worry of losing or
- Accommodates a more active lifestyle
- Provides children who wear contact lenses a
significantly better quality of life than children wearing glasses, especially regarding athletics and appearance
Your practitioner is certified in the Brilliant FuturesTM Myopia Management Program. Schedule an appointment to learn more.
The Brilliant FuturesTM Myopia Management Program
An innovative program featuring MiSight® 1 day contact lenses that goes beyond vision correction.
The Brilliant FuturesTM Myopia Management Program is a comprehensive approach to myopia management built around MiSight® 1 day contact lenses, the first and only contact lens FDA-approved to slow the progression of myopia* in children age 8-12 at initiation of treatment.
This program is designed to fit busy lifestyles and offer you and your child the support you need to succeed. It includes:
- An annual supply of MiSight® 1 day daily disposable lenses
- Free shipping and free returns, including prescription changes
- Program transparency; office visits outlined for the entire year
- Access to online support tools
- A mobile app with education resources and appointment reminders
A REVOLUTIONARY CONTACT LENS
MiSight® 1 day is a soft contact lens that uses ActivControlTM Technology to slow the elongation of the eyes.1 ActivControlTM Technology simultaneously corrects a child’s vision while training the eye to resist growing in length.
MISIGHT® 1 DAY CONTACT LENSES ARE BACKED BY CLINICAL DATA
In clinical trials, MiSight® 1 day contact lenses were shown to slow the progression of myopia in children (8-12 years of age at the initiation of treatment) in two ways:
CHILDREN WHO TRIED MISIGHT® 1 DAY LOVED THEIR LENSES
Children who began treatment between the ages of 8 and 12 participated.